This article guides you to perform battery gauge reset under Lenovo Energy Management. The illustrations are based on Energy Management 5.0 which may vary from version to version. To learn more, please refer to the Related links at the bottom of this page. Further more, if your system is not with Energy Management installed, instead using OneKey Optimizer, you are recommended to read To calibrate the battery using OneKey Optimizer for more details.
System is configured with
- Lenovo Energy Management (5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0)
- Run Energy Management, and click on button showed as below.
- Click "Start"
- Close all the running programs and processes, connect the computer to the adapter, then click "Next".
- Wait until it is finished.
- Do not cancel while the process is running.
- The whole process may take several hours, do not use the computer during calibration process.
- Plug in the bundled power adapter, otherwise it will prompt an error message.