Lenovo Solution Center (LSC) customizations for Enterprise use
Lenovo Solution Center can be integrated into your environment using standard Windows Group Policy settings and external APIs that can be used to surface content to your admin console (e.g. SCCM, LANDesk or AD). LSC offers these features:
Add or remove LSC features and tabs
- Customize to include your company logo and title
- Disable any existing LSC features and tabs
- Customize to include actions or tabs for your company
- Redirect alerts to an admin console
- Invoke LSC diagnostics using a command line interface
- Access LSC content using an API layer
You can add or remove LSC features and tabs available in LSC using Active Directory to suit your environment. For example, you can create a new corporate tab to include custom links such as opening a new trouble ticket, corporate applications, or other commonly used Windows functions.
Alerts and Notifications
You can have alerts sent to your management console rather than being sent to the user. Examples of alerts can include:
- Battery health
- Battery warranty
- System registration
- Upcoming machine warranty expiration
- Anti-virus and firewall monitoring
- Hardware failures
- Software updates and backups
These centralized alerts allow you to efficiently manage spare parts and inventory.
The administrator guides that you can use include the Command Line Interpreter Guide, the LSC API documentation and the Large Enterprise Technical Specifications Document.