How to switch on Bluetooth in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1?
The above symptom is associated with, but not limited to, the following systems:
1. Switch on the wireless/Bluetooth physical switch. (Skip to step 2, if there is no physical switch.)
2. Press Fn+functinal keys to enable the Bluetooth. (For some machines, it may require to pre-install energy management before pressing Fn combination keys.) The shortcut keys are different in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, details are as follow:
Press Fn+F5 (F4, F6) to enable the Bluetooth, or press Fn+F5 (F4, F6) to call out energy management interface, then select to switch the Bluetooth on.
Method 2 (Applicable for PCs):
1. Click Start --> Devices and Printers
2. Right-click your computer in the list of devices and select Bluetooth settings.
3. Click the Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer checkbox in the Bluetooth Settings window, and then click OK.
4. To pair the device, go to Start --> Devices and Printers --> Add a device.
Press F7 or Fn+F7 to switch Airplane mode off, then the Bluetooth will be on automatically.
Open Charms bar --> Click "Change PC settings" --> "PC and devices". Select "Bluetooth" then move the Bluetooth toggle switch to On.