Selected ThinkPads laptops that have an integrated camera. The integrated camera can be used to take pictures or make movies.
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
How to take pictures
To take pictures, perform the following steps:
- Install Lenovo Communications Utility Program
- Go to Start button and type "Communications Utility"
- "Lenovo - web conferencing" application shall appear
- Click on it and "Communications Utility" application will be opened
- If the camera is disabled, you will see "Show my video image" button as illustrated below
- Once the camera enable, you can snap pictures by clicking on "Take a snapshot"
- Open the Start menu, and Click Camera from the all apps list
- When the camera is started, the green camera-in-use indicator turns on.
- To snap a picture, click or tap the Camera button.
How to make movies
To create, edit, and view digital movies in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7, you must download Windows Live Movie Maker.
You may visit the following URL link to Make a movie in four simple steps