Lenovo strongly suggests rebooting the system before applying the BIOS update.
Fixes and enhancements
Latest BIOS fixed all merged issues from previous ones.
1. Modified the memory base address to workaround the issue of system hung at startup (black screen)
2. Fixed brightness couldn't be adjusted by Energy Management under XP operating system
1. Fixed: Backlight sometimes turned off when resuming from S4
2. Added TV cards in whitelist
1. Added LCD panel brightness table auto detection function |
2. Added CPT panel brightness table
1. Locate the file that has been downloaded.
2. Double click the updating package icon. For Vista and Windows 7, you may run it as administrator by left-clicking on the icon and selecting "Run as administrator".
3. Click install
4. Click flash bios
5. Press Enter to start flashing. During the process, you are advised not to turn off the computer.
6. When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.