متصفح غير معتمد
صفحة لينوفو تدعو جوجل كروم,انتيرنيت اكسبلورير وموزيلا
This article is about trying to find the MAC (Medium/Media Access Control) address of the system which is running Windows 8. The MAC address can be needed for example to connect to a Wi-Fi router with a MAC address filter.
There are three ways to do so.
1. Press the Windows Start key to open the Start screen.
2. Type cmd and press Enter to launch the command prompt.
3. In the Command Prompt window type getmac /v /fo list
4. Find the section that describes the adapter you want to find MAC address of. The Physical Address line shows MAC address as six groups of two hexadecimal digits, separated by hyphens (-).
1. Search for "Network" and under Settings.
2. Click on "View networking connections".
3. Then right-click on the Wi-Fi connection and select Status.
4. The MAC address appears in the dialog for "Physical Address"
1. Run: ipconfig /all from a command prompt (follow step 1 -3 in Method(1) ) and look for the appropriate adapter section.