Note for ThinkPad X1 Carbon users:
To find your X1 Carbon Type, please click here for more details.
This document supports X1 Carbon with the following Machine Type:
This package installs the software (monitor information file) which defines the following items for ThinkPad LCD.
- Monitor INF (Information file for the maximum resolution and monitor naming)
- Windows ICM (Image Color Management file for ICC Color Profile)
You can obtain an accurate color representation with the Windows ICM file.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems
- ThinkPad 11e (Type 20D9, 20DA)
- ThinkPad Helix (Machine (Type 3xxx)
- ThinkPad Helix 2nd Gen (Machine types: 20CG, 20CH)
- ThinkPad S1 Yoga
- ThinkPad T440, T440p, T440s
- ThinkPad T540p, T550
- ThinkPad W540, W541, W541, W550s
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20A7, 20A8, 20BS, 20BT)
- ThinkPad X240, X240, X250
- ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 11e (Type 20D9, 20DA)
, Yoga 15
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
- < > Package version number
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad T550,W541,W550s,X250.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20BS, 20BT).
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad S5 Yoga 15.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad Helix 2nd Gen (Machine types: 20CG, 20CH).
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)