This packages install ExpressCache Software driver setup installer supported for the following system below
- ThinkCentre M92
- ThinkCentre Edge92z
- ThinkCentre M92z
- ThinkCentre M72e
- ThinkPad E130, E135, E330, E335, E430, E435, E530, E535
- Thinkpad E230s, S230, E430s, S430
- ThinkPad T420, T420s, T430, T430s, T430u, T431s, T440p, T440s, T450, T450s, T520, T530, T540p, T550
- ThinkPad W520, W530, W540, W550s
- ThinkPad X230, X230 Tablet, X230s, X230 Tablet, X240, X240s, X250
- ThinkPad L330, L430, L450, L530
- ThinkPad X131e
- ThinkPad S430
- ThinkPad Twist S230u, T430u, V490u
- ThinkPad S1 Yoga
- ThinkPad Yoga 14, Yoga 15
- Lenovo V480, V480s, V580
- Lenovo B480, V480c, B485, V580, V580c, B585, B475e, B575e
- Lenovo K29, K49, E49
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
Note: Make sure you are logged onto an account that is a member of the Administrators group.
The ExpressCache installation is typically fast and simple. Here are the basic steps:
- Double-click the ExpressCache installation file
- Follow the screens displayed, answering the questions asked as prompted.
To uninstall ExpressCache, you must be logged into an account that is a member of the Administrators group.
Follow these steps to completely remove and uninstall ExpressCache from your computer. Note that the controls may have slightly
different names, depending on your version of Windows:
- From the Control Panel, double click "Add/Remove Programs".
- Highlight the ExpressCache entry.
- Click Remove. This removes the ExpressCache program files from your computer.
- Manually delete the ExpressCache installation directory if it exists.