EasyStartup 1.2.1 (TS200v) supports the following operating systems:
- Support for assisted installation of Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 x64
- Support for assisted installation of Microsoft Windows 2008 SBS SP2 x64
Support for the following servers:
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Create a bootable DVD from the ISO file, EasyStartup.iso.
- Reboot or power on your server.
- Insert the EasyStartup DVD into your DVD-ROM drive.
- Follow the steps to use EasyStartup. Refer to the User Guide and On-line Help for more usage instructions.
- Problem: If the user selects the option to "Install the operating system using a preexisting response file", all the data on other partitions will be deleted.
Workaround: The user must select "Continue to the main interface" in order to save their data on the other partitions.
- Problem: When using the side digital keyboard to type in the text fields, the focus will not automatically move to the next textbox.
Workaround: The user should use the regular keys to type and the focus will automatically move to the next textbox.
- Problem: If the user enters the '%' character in the IP Address field, the user will be allowed to input it in the text field.
Workaround: Even though the user can input an invalid character such as '%', when the user selects Next it will warn the user that they have entered an invalid character and cannot proceed with the configuration.
ThinkServer EasyStartup - Hints and Tips
List of tips associated with ThinkServer EasyStartup.