This package installs the software (monitor information file) which defines the following items for ThinkPad LCD.
- Monitor INF (Information file for the maximum resolution and monitor naming)
- Windows ICM (Image Color Management file for ICC Color Profile)
You can obtain an accurate color representation with the Windows ICM file.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems
- Edge 14, Edge 15
- Edge E40, Edge E50
- Edge E120, Edge E125
- Edge E220s, Edge E320, Edge E325, Edge E420s
- L412, L420, L430, L512, L520, L530
- Twist S230u
- T410, T410i, T410s, T410si
- T420, T420i, T420s, T420si
- T430, T430i, T430s, T430si, T431s
- T510, T510i, T520, T520i, T530, T530i
- W510, W520, W530
- X1, X1 Hybrid, X1 Carbon (Type 34xx)
- X100e, X120e, X121e, X130e, X131e
- X201, X201i, X201s, X201si
- X201 Tablet, X201i Tablet
- X220, X220i, X220 Tablet, X220i Tablet
- X230, X230i, X230s, X230 Tablet, X230i Tablet
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
- < > Package version number
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Added support for Windows 10.
- (New) Added support for Windows 8.1 32-bit,64-bit.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X140es.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)