Speaker installation movie - ThinkStation C20 (type 4262, 4263, 4264, 4265), C20x (type 4266, 4269, 4271, 4272)
- Slide the speaker into position in the front of the system. Reconnect the speaker cable to the systemboard.
- Reconnect the front fan cable to the systemboard. Lower the fan into position and rotate it toward the front to engage the two clips as shown. Carefully route the cables through the guides in the top of the front fan.
- Insert the two tabs into the rear of the chassis and rotate the PCI card holder down until the two clips at the front engage.
- Insert the three clips into the holes in the chassis and rotate the bezel until it snaps into position.
- Lower the cover into position in the guides and close the cover.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/