Hard Disk Drive Installation Movie - ThinkPad Edge E320, E325
|Text of the audio portion of this movie
- Place the frame into position on top of the hard drive and secure it with two retaining screws.
- Lower the hard drive into position in the bottom of the system.
- Slide it into the connector.
- Secure it with a single retaining screw.
- Lower the access panel into the position and snap it down.
- Secure it with the three captive screws.
- Slide the battery into position in the system until it clicks.
- Secure it with the Battery Lock Latch, as shown.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://service.lenovo.partner-management.com/