Hard Disk Drive Removal Movie - ThinkPad Edge E320, E325
- Unlock the battery lock latch
- Press and hold the battery release latch and slide the battery out of the slot in the chasis
- Loosen the three captive screws.
- Liftt the access panel off of the chasis
- Remove the retaining screws
- Slide the hard disk towards the front and lift it out of the chasis.
- Remove the two retaining screws.
- Lift the frame piece from the hard drive.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://service.lenovo.partner-management.com/