- Place the keyboard upside-down on the palmrest.
- Reconnect the two ribbon cables to the system board.
- Flip the keyboard over and slide the top of the keyboard into position nearest the display.
- Slide the keyboard forward to secure it.
- Close the cover and turn the system over.
- Replace the two retaining screws.
- Lower the access panel into position and snap it down.
- Secure it with the three captive screws.
- Slide the battery into position in the system until it clicks.
- Secure it with the battery lock latch, as shown.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://service.lenovo.partner-management.com/