- Lower the adapter into position in the systemboard.
- Secure it with a single retaining screw.
- Reconnect the two antennae.
- Place the keyboard upside-down on the palmrest and reconnect the two ribbon cables.
- Turn the keyboard over and slide the back edge of the keyboard under the lip in the bezel.
- Slide the keyboard forward until it is in position.
- Close the cover and turn the system over.
- Secure the keyboard with two retaining screws.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://service.lenovo.partner-management.com/