Memory Installation Movie - ThinkPad X1
- Lower the DIMM into position in the slot and press it down until it clicks.
- Place the keyboard upside-down on the palmrest and reconnect the two ribbon cables.
- Turn the keyboard over and slide the back edge of the keyboard under the lip in the bezel.
- Slide the keyboard forward until it is in position.
- Close the cover and turn the system over.
- Secure the keyboard with two retaining screws.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://service.lenovo.partner-management.com/