- Place the keyboard upside-down on the palmrest.
- Reconnect the two ribbon cables to the systemboard.
- Flip the keyboard over and slide the top of the keyboard into position nearest the display.
- Slide the keyboard forward to secure it.
- Close the cover and turn the system over.
- Replace the two retaining screws.
- Slide the battery into position in the system until it clicks.
- Secure it with the Battery Lock Latch, as shown.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/