- To replace the WWAN card, Slide the card into position and lay it into place.
- Replace the first retaining screw as shown.
- Then, replace the second screw through the eyelet
- Replace the keyboard by first connecting the keyboard connector to the system board.
- Place the keyboard into the chassis and slide it forward into position.
- Turn the system over and replace the 2 keyboard retaining screws.
- To replace the battery, lower the rear edge of the battery to engage the tabs.
- Rotate the battery down and lock it into position
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/