- Before removing the hard disk drive, open the cover.
- Press the blue release button in the direction shown.
- Rotate the hard disk drive assembly up and out of the chassis.
- Disconnect the signal and power cables.
- Pull outward on the two tabs until the hard disk drive is released.
- Turn the cradle around 180 degrees.
- Pull outward on the two remaining tabs.
- Lift the cradle off of the hard disk drive.
ThinkCentre movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/