- To replace the power supply, lower it into position onto the guide rails and snap it into place.
- Replace the four screws on the rear of the chassis.
- Connect the main power cable, VRM power cable, graphics power cable, and optical drive power cable.
- Feed the hard drive power cable through the cutout in the chassis and connect it.
- To replace the cover, position the cover into its guide rail and press down to snap it into position.
- If necessary, put the key into the lock and turn it to the locked position.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/