Note: Please read the document Installing the palm rest, important additional information before you begin.
Memory removal movie
- To install the DIMM:
- Position the DIMM at a 45-degree angle into the socket.
- Rotate the card down until it is secured by the latches.
- Install the palm rest:
- Position the palm rest over the base and connect the finger print reader/UltraNav pad cable.
- Align the palm rest with the base and press down to seat the latching tabs.
- Turn the system over.
- Secure with the four screws on the bottom.
- Install the Battery Pack:
- Position the battery pack into the machine using the side rails as a guide.
- Push in the battery pack until it is secured by the latch.
- Slide the latch to the lock position.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.