To install a drive in media bay 1 or 2:
Place the device-retaining clip on the drive.
Slide the drive into the media bay until it is secured by the latch.
Connect the power and signal cables. Use the same procedure to install a drive in bay 2. Note: Different devices will have different cabling requirements.
- Install the bezel. Insert the four tabs on the top of the bezel into the matching slots in the chassis.
- Push the bottom of the bezel toward the system until the two latching tabs at the bottom of the bezel lock into place. Here is a closer look at the tabs on the bezel and the tabs at the top of the bezel.
- Install the side cover. Position the bottom of the cover over the edge of the chassis.
- Rotate the cover down while aligning the tabs on the cover with the slots in the chassis.
- Slide the cover forward until it is secured in place. Here is a closer look at the cover tab and a slot in the chassis.
- Return the system to its operational position.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.