- Place the palmrest upside down in front of the system.
- Reconnect the cable on the palmrest to the systemboard.
- Rotate the palmrest up and into position and snap it into place.
- Turn the system over and replace the seven retaining screws.
- Replace the card slot filler.
- Insert the Optical Disk Drive into the slot and slide it into position.
- Secure it with the single retaining screw.
- Slide the battery into the slot on the bottom of the notebook and secure it with the latch.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/