- Place the palmrest into position and snap it down.
- Place the ribbon connector into the ZIF connector and secure it.
- Turn the system over and secure it with the ten retaining screws.
- Insert the keyboard connector into the systemboard and place the keyboard into position in the chassis.
- Push it forward slightly to lock it into position.
- Close the cover, turn the system over, and secure the keyboard with the two retaining screws.
- Replace the cover and tighten the captive screw.
- Replace the battery by sliding it into its slot and pressing it into place.
- Slide the latch to the locked position.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/