Keyboard removal movie
To install the keyboard:
- Connect the keyboard cable and position the flap over the connector.
- Align the top edge of the keyboard with the bezel and seat the keyboard.
- Close the cover, and then turn the ThinkPad over.
- Secure the keyboard with the three screws, or four screws, depending on the model. The screws are identified with this icon.
- Install the battery pack. Insert the battery pack into the machine until the latch secures it in place.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed keyboard installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.