- Push the Wireless LAN card into its slot and rotate it down and secure it with the two retaining screws.
- Replace the two antenna leads.
- The black antenna goes to the connector nearest the LCD, the grey antenna goes to the connector nearest the front. (Some WLAN cards may have a third lead which will connect to the white antenna.)
- Replace the cover and tighten the captive screw.
- Replace the battery by sliding it into its slot and pressing it into place.
- Slide the latch to the locked position.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/