To remove the riser card assembly:
- Place the system in the service position.
- Turn off the system and all attached perpherial devices.
- Disconnect all power cords and all external signal cables.
- Open the top cover.
- Press the cover release buttons, one on each side and rotate the cover up to the open position.
- Open the drive bay assembly.
- Grasp the assembly and rotate to the open position. Note that the top cover has been removed for this assembly
- To remove the riser card, grasp the handle and lift straight up to disconnect the riser card from the connector.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.