To install the front bezel:
- Route the power switch LED cable through the hole in the chassis.
- Align the tabs on the bezel with the slots in the chassis and press until secured by the latches.
- Here is a closer look at the hinge tab on the bezel and a cut out in the chassis.
- Connect the power switch LED cable to the system board.
- Install the side cover. Position the cover over the chassis using the tabs at the top and bottom as a guide.
- Slide the cover forward until it is locked in place.
- Secure with the two screws. Here is a closer look at one of the tabs on the cover and the slot in the chassis.