- Push the Intel Turbo Memory card into its slot and rotate it down and secure it with the two retaining screws.
- Insert the keyboard connector into the systemboard and place the keyboard into position in the chassis.
- Push it forward slightly to lock it into position.
- Close the cover, turn the system over, and secure the keyboard with the two retaining screws.
- Replace the cover and tighten the captive screw.
- Replace the battery by sliding it into its slot and pressing it into place.
- Slide the latch to the locked position.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/