- To remove the cover, insert the key into the lock if necessary and turn it to the unlocked position.
- Squeeze the blue release latch and lift the cover off the system.
- To remove the hard disk drive fan, press the release latch as shown and rotate it out until the two hinge tabs are disengaged.
- Disconnect the cable and remove the fan from the chassis.
- Remove the fan from its housing by pushing the four rubber mounts through the housing with a probe as shown.
- To remove the power switch/speaker assembly, remove the speaker cable from the cable trough and disconnect it, then disconnect the power cable.
- Pull the tab as shown and slide the switch assembly to the side to remove it from the chassis.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/