To remove the front bezel:
- Remove the side cover.
- Remove two rear screws.
- Grasp the handle and slide the cover approximately 1/2 inch to the rear.
- Rotate the cover out and lift off.
- Remove the front bezel. Disconnect the cable for the power switch LED assembly from the system board. There are three latching tabs on the left side and three hinge tabs on the right of the bezel.
- While apply pressuring to the top of the bezel, release each of the three tabs starting with the tabs on the top.
- Rotate the left side of the bezel away from the chassis until the hinge tabs are free.
- Lift the bezel from the chassis using caution not to damage the power switch LED cable as you pull it through the chassis.