- Lower the keyboard into position on the palmrest.
- Reconnect the ribbon cable to the systemboard.
- Slide the keyboard into the back and down.
- Push the keyboard forward.
- Close the cover and turn the system over.
- Replace the two retaining screws.
- Replace the cover and secure it with the two retaining screws.
- Slide the battery into the slot on the bottom of the notebook until it clicks into place.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/