- Remove the battery by pushing the release latch to the unlocked position and sliding the battery out of the system.
- Loosen the captive retaining screw on the cover and lift the cover off the system.
- To remove the keyboard, first remove the two retaining screws from the bottom of the system.
- Turn the system over and open the cover.
- Slide the keyboard toward the back of the chassis, lift it up, disconnect the cable from the systemboard and remove the keyboard from the system.
- Disconnect the RTC cable.
- Lift the battery from the systemboard.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/