Hard drive removal movie
- To install the hard drive:
- Position the rubber rail alongside the disk and press until seated.
- Use the same procedure to install the other rail.
- Insert the drive into the drive bay and seat the connector ensuring that the drive is oriented correctly with the label side up, and then slide the drive toward the connector until seated.
Attention: failure to properly orient the drive may cause damage. .
- Position the cover over the bay and slide it to the rear
- Secure the drive with the single screw.
- Install the battery pack:
- Position the battery pack into the machine using the side rails as a guide.
- Push in the battery pack until it is secured by the latch.
- Slide the latch to the lock position.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.