Hard drive removal movie
- To install the hard disk drive:
- Press the shock mount onto the side of the drive and press to seat.
- Use the same procedure to install the other shock mount.
- Insert the drive into the drive bay and seat the connector ensuring that the drive is oriented correctly.
- Tuck the removal tab under the edge of the system.
- Position the cover on the system using the screw hole as a guide. Secure the drive with the single screw
- Install the battery pack:
- Position the battery pack into the machine using the side rails as a guide.
- Push in the battery pack until it is secured by the latch.
- Slide the latch to the lock position.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.