- Unlock the battery release latch.
- Press the latch towards the middle and pull the battery out of the slot.
- Remove the two captive screws.
- Lift the cover from the system.
- Remove the two retaining screws.
- Turn the system over and open the cover.
- Press the keyboard toward the back and lift it up from the front.
- Slide it forward and set it down on the palmrest.
- Remove the keyboard connector.
- Here's a closer look.
- Remove the keyboard.
- Press the two release latches to the side.
- Carefully pull the DIMM out of the slot.
- Repeat for the other DIMM.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/