Movie player help.
Mini PCI removal movie.
Text of the audio portion of the movie
- Install the Mini PCI card:
- Insert the card at an angle.
- Then rotate the card down until it latches in place.
- Connect the main and the auxiliary antenna cables.
- Install the keyboard bezel:
- Position the bezel on the system by aligning the front edge over the frame.
- Connect the touch pad cable.
- Turn the system over and secure the bezel with the fourteen screws.
- Install the keyboard:
- Connect the keyboard cable and position the flap over the connector.
- Align the top edge of the keyboard with the bezel and seat the keyboard.
- Close the cover, and then turn the ThinkPad over.
- Secure the keyboard with the three screws.
- Install the battery pack:
- Insert the battery pack into the machine
- Place the latch in the locked position.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.