Backup battery removal movie
To install the backup battery:
- Connect the cable to the system board.
- Position the battery on the system and press until secured by the double-stick tape.
Install the keyboard:
- Connect the keyboard cable to the system board.
- Align the top edge of the keyboard with the bezel, and seat the keyboard.
- Close the cover, and then turn the ThinkPad over.
- Secure the keyboard with the six screws.
Install the battery pack:
- Position the battery pack into the machine using the side rails as a guide.
- Slide it in until secured by latch two and then lock latch one.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.