Note for ThinkPad X1 Carbon users:
This document supports X1 Carbon with the following Machine Type:
To find your X1 Carbon Type, please click here for more details.
- 3443, 3444, 3446, 3448, 3460, 3462, 3463
- 20A7, 20A8
- 20BS, 20BT
Note for Windows 10 users:
If you migrated to Windows 10 from a Windows 7/8/8.1 system, and you had Lenovo Solution Center Version 2.X.XXX installed prior to migrating, you may still have Lenovo Solution Center Version 2.X.XXX installed. Windows will not block, remove or automatically update Lenovo Solution Center as part of the Operating System migration. However, Windows 10 users who still have Lenovo Solution Center Version 2.X.XXX installed should update to version 3.X.XXX.
Lenovo Solution Center is a test and troubleshooting tool developed to scan regularly your computer looking for issues and helps you through one or more options to resolve these issues in Lenovo computers running on Windows 7 or 8 OS. You can scan hardware, update software, and learn from hints and tips to achieve maximum performance for your system.
- All Thinkpad
- All ThinkCentre
- All ThinkStation
- All Lenovo Essential
- All IdeaCentre
- IdeaPad 100 (80MH,80MJ,80R7,80R8), 300 (80M2,80M3), 305 (80NJ,80NK,80NL,80R1), 500 (80K3,80K4)
- Lenovo B40 (80F1,80F3,80F5,80F6,80LS,20390,20392,20394,20395,20539), B41 (80LD,80LG,80RG,80RH,20544), B50 (80ES,80ET,80EU,80EW,80F0,80LT,80QR,20382,20383,20384,20386,20388,20540), B51 (80LH,80LK,80LM,20547,20548), B70 (80MR)
- Lenovo E31 (80KC,80KW,80KX,80MW,80MX,20519,20520,20521), E40 (80EN,80EQ,80HR,20379,20380,20381), E41 (80Q9,80QA,20611), E50 (80J2,80JA,20469,20471), E51 (80QB,20612)
- Lenovo G40 (80DX,80E1,80E4,80FY,80G3,80HF,80HH,80JE,80LN,80KY,20369,20417,20422,20453), G41 (80M7), G400 (80A5,20235), G400s (80AC,80AU,20244,20262), G405 (80A9,20239), G405s (80AL,20254), G410 (80A7,20237), G410s (80CG,20273), G490 (80CL,20320), G50 (80DY,80E3,80E5,80G0,80G4,80HG,80HJ,80KR,80L0,80L4,80LQ,80R0,20351,20418,20423,20454), G51 (80M8), G500 (80A6,20236), G500s (80AD,80AV,20245,20263), G505 (80AA,20240), G505s
(80AM,20255), G510 (80A8,20238), G510s (80CJ,20276), G70 (80HW,80Q5,80FF,20459), G700 (80AG,20251), G710 (80AH,20252)
- Lenovo K20 (80HT,20456), K41 (80KD,80KF,80MM,20497,20499,20568)
- Lenovo M30 (80H8,20446), M40 (80H9,80J9,20445,20470), M41 (80KA,80KB,80KS,20494,20495,20524), M50 (80HK,80HL,20358,20398)
- Lenovo N40 (80H4,80H5,80H6,80JC,80L1,20460,20461,20462,20473,20525), N41 (80L7), N50 (80HA,80HC,80JD,80L2,20439,20441,20474,20526), N51 (80L8,20531)
- Lenovo V1000 (80H3,20443), V1070 (80HQ,20452), V2000 (80JQ,20484)
- Lenovo Y50c (80Q8), Y700 (80NY)
- Lenovo Z40 (80E6,80DW), Z41 (80K5), Z50 (80E7,80EC), Z51 (80K6), Z70 (80FG)
- Lenovo ErazerZ41 (80N2), ErazerZ51 (80N3), ErazerZ501 (80A2,20285), ErazerZ505 (80AT,20286)
- Lenovo MIIX 300 (80NR)
- Lenovo TianYi 300 (80QV,80QW,80S3)
- Lenovo Xiaoxin V3000 (80KV,20518), Xiaoxin V4000 (80MY)
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
Summary of Changes
- FIX: Setup - The button "Later" has its name changed when hovering over it.
- FIX: LSC2.8.002: The LSC hanging on welcome screen, and the main window would not load.
- FIX: LSC 2.5.001(19485): Needless colon ":" after "USB ??" & "RTC??" option for CHS.
- FIX: System monitor - the service isn't stoping, when System monitor is disabled in settings
- FIX: Checkup - HW Scan - Auto Cancel the External HDD tests
- FIX: Check-up - Hardware scan - The Hardware scan doesn't open
- FIX: LSC show Warning MSG on HW Scan with GeForce 930A on ThinkCentre M900 Win7
- FIX: LSC 2.8 - Software Updates - Launch button for Windows Update doesn't work
- FIX: LSC will keep in background if the user try to cancel HW scan
- FIX: Accessibility - High Contrast – New pop-up windows display a grey bar on high contrast theme
- FIX: Help - The screenshot of product registration screen has the function "I've been registered"
- FIX: LSC 2.x - ECR345689: LSC HW Scan failed with PCIe Test if NVMe SSD is mounted
- FIX: LSC 2.8.006 - The LSC is hangs on splash screen after the update of LSC 2.8.005
- FIX: LSC 2.8 - Self Update - The app is not installing the downloaded version
- FIX: LSC 2.8 - Launch button does not work on some module
- FIX: LSC 2.8 - LSC does not call windows features
- ADD: Splash screen performance improvement
- ADD: Security fix addresses privilege escalation vulnerability. Refer to Lenovo Security Advisory LEN-4326 for more information
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions