Note for ThinkPad X1 Carbon users:
This document supports X1 Carbon with the following Machine Type:
To find your X1 Carbon Type, please click here for more details.
- 3443, 3444, 3446, 3448, 3460, 3462, 3463
- 20A7, 20A8
- 20BS, 20BT
Note for Windows 10 users:
If you migrated to Windows 10 from a Windows 7/8/8.1 system, and you had Lenovo Solution Center Version 2.X.XXX installed prior to migrating, you may still have Lenovo Solution Center Version 2.X.XXX installed. Windows will not block, remove or automatically update Lenovo Solution Center as part of the Operating System migration. However, Windows 10 users who still have Lenovo Solution Center Version 2.X.XXX installed should update to version 3.X.XXX.
Lenovo Solution Center is a test and troubleshooting tool developed to scan regularly your computer looking for issues and helps you through one or more options to resolve these issues in Lenovo computers running on Windows 7 or 8 OS. You can scan hardware, update software, and learn from hints and tips to achieve maximum performance for your system.
- All Thinkpad
- All ThinkCentre
- All ThinkStation
- All Lenovo Essential
- All IdeaCentre
|Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- FIX: Self Update Issue
- FIX: Adding a USB flash drive - LSC Service not available
- FIX: Hardware Scan - Don't shows the type of memory.
- FIX: Inappropriate Japanese Translation for LSC 2.X
- FIX: LSC - Hardware Scan - The Hardware Scan doesn't open
- FIX: System monitor on tray icon is not updated when switching users
- FIX: Over translation for LSC in settings menu CHT
- FIX: Registration date include an incorrect time.
- FIX: LSC does not cache the warranty info.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions