|Create a bootable diskette with this package. |
This utility, on the bootable diskette, will then examine your system, detect all hard drives installed, and check the firmware revision of the drives. If required, it will prompt you to run the appropriate firmware update program for your drive.
Don't have a floppy drive?
Hard drive firmware update utility in ISO format
This firmware package is supported on the following systems:
- ThinkPad 365X
- ThinkPad 380, 380E, 380X, 380Z, 385
- ThinkPad 560, 560E, 560X, 560Z
- ThinkPad 570, 570E
- ThinkPad 600, 600E, 600X
- ThinkPad 760E, 760XD, 765XD, 765D, 765L
- ThinkPad 770, 770E, 770ED, 770X, 770Z
- ThinkPad A20m, A20p, A21e, A21m, A21p, A22e, A22m, A22p, A30, A30p, A31, A31p
- ThinkPad R50, R50e, R50p, R51, R52
- ThinkPad T20, T21, T22, T23, T30
- ThinkPad T40, T40p, T41, T41p, T42, T42p, T43, T43p
- ThinkPad X30, X31
- ThinkPad i Series 1157, 1800
Note: This utility only supports IBM or Lenovo options.
Click here for instructions and limitations on downloading and creating this diskette.
Click here for a complete list of released versions of this firmware utility.