With the most progressive security technologies, Fingerprint Reader helps make your digital world more secure, more convenient and more personal. Use your fingerprint to manage your identity and online experience.
- Reliable user authentication based on fingerprint recognition
- Boot protection using fingerprints
- Easy access to favorite website using fingerprints (Quick Launch)
- Lenovo branded:
- Zhaoyang K29
- Zhaoyang K49
- Zhaoyang E49
- Lenovo E49
- Lenovo B475e
- Lenovo B485
- Lenovo B480
- Lenovo B490
- Lenovo B575e
- Lenovo B580
- Lenovo B590
- Lenovo M490
- Lenovo M495
- Lenovo M490s
- Lenovo V480
- Lenovo V480c
- Lenovo V480s
- Lenovo V580
- Lenovo V580c
- Lenovo V490u
- Thinkpad brand:
- Edge E130, Edge E135
- Edge E330, Edge E335
- Edge E430, Edge E530
- Edge E435, Edge E535
|Supported Operating System|
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
|Summary of changes|
- < > Version number
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- [Important] Removed Benefit video server links.
- [Important] Removed Web Store button link from TouchControl / Launchsite / App
- [Important] Removed App live update button.
- (Fix) Fixed ENV variable bug in Installer.
- (Fix) Fixed Winbio service crash during resume from suspend.
- (Initial release) A standalone version of TrueSuite for windows 8 and windows 7.
Device drivers for fingerprint reader are being installed when installing TrueSuite Fingerprint Software. The following installation options are provided for installing TrueSuite Fingerprint Software:
- Local installation through the set-up wizard
- Silent installation
After the installation process completes, the computer will restart, and you will be guided through the steps of enrolling your fingerprint.
If you intend to use an external fingerprint reader, it is recommended that you disconnect the fingerprint reader before installing ThinkVantage Fingerprint Software. After the computer restarts, you will be prompted to reconnect the external fingerprint reader.
Local installation through the set-up wizard
You can install ThinkVantage Fingerprint Software through the set-up wizard. It is recommended to read the texts in set-up wizard during the installation process. To install ThinkVantage Fingerprint Software, do the following:
- Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the executable.
- Double-click the setup.msi file. The set-up wizard is displayed.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process.
Run the .exe file under the Install directory on your CD-ROM.
- For a 32 bit machine: Lenovo32.exe /s /v"/qn REBOOT=ReallySuppress"
- For a 64 bit machine: Lenovo64.exe /s /v"/qn REBOOT=ReallySuppress"
Standard Uninstallation Procedure:
- Start Windows and logon with an administrator account.
- Click Start, then click Control Panel.
- Make sure "Control Panel Home" is selected, and click Uninstall a program.
- Select Fingerprint Reader/ Password Vault, and click Uninstall or Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete uninstallation and restart the computer.