This package installs Maxthon software.
Install this build to delete google shortcut in the favorite bar.If the user never opened the Maxthon,the google shortcut can be deleted ,But if user has opened Maxthon before,only update the version,google shortcut can't be removed.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems
- Lenovo B430
- ThinkPad 11e
- ThinkPad 8, 10, Tablet 2
- ThinkPad Edge E145, Edge E531, Edge E540
- ThinkPad E455
- ThinkPad Helix
- ThinkPad L430, L530, L440, L540
- ThinkPad S3-S431, S3-S440,
- ThinkPad T430u, T440, T440p, T540p
- ThinkPad W540
- ThinkPad X140e, X1 Carbon, X240
- ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 11e
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
- Delete google shortcut in the favorite bar.
- When users are opening Maxthon, the browser will exit directly without any message pops up during the silent upgrading process.