This update includes a new device driver for the Intel Graphics and HD Audio device supporting Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1, Windows Multipoint Server 2011, Windows Small Business Server 2011 and Windows Server 2012.
- ThinkServer TS140 (type 70A0, 70A1, 70A4, 70A5)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (Standard\Enterprise\Foundations) with SP1
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 (64-bit)
- Windows Multipoint Server 2011
- Windows Server 2012 (Standard\Foundation\Essentials)
- Click the file link to download.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Extract the package TB1VDO06SR17.exe and the drivers will be extracted to the following folder: C:\SWTOOLS\DEVICEDRIVERS\VIDEO\TB1VDO06SR17
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Before installing the driver for the OS below:
Windows Small Business Server 2011
Windows Multipoint Server 2011
Windows Server 2012 (Standard/Foundation/Essentials)
Please enable the "Desktop Experience" feature first:
Control panel-> Programs (Turn windows features on or off) ->Features-> Add Features->Desktop Experience
The path may be different between the different OSes.