This package installs the following update module (QFE) provided by Microsoft.
|QFE#||Description of Software|
|2471472||An NDIS device cannot be failed over on a fault-tolerant system that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 after you suddenly remove another NDIS device.|
Go to the following Microsoft site to get the detailed information.
Supported ThinkPad Systems
- ThinkPad 11e
- ThinkPad P50, P70
- ThinkPad T440p, T540p, T550
- ThinkPad W540, W541 W550s
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Type 20BS, 20BT), X1 Carbon (20FB, 20FC), X250
- ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 15, Yoga 260
- ThinkPad X1 Yoga (Machine types: 20FQ, 20FR).
- ThinkPad X250
- ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 260
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit Standard, SP1
Summary of Changes
- < > Package version number
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X1 Yoga (Machine types: 20FQ, 20FR), X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20FB, 20FC).
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad Yoga 260.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad P50, P70.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad T550,W541,W550s,X250.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20BS, 20BT), S5 Yoga 15.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad 11e (Type 20D9, 20DA) .
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad S1 Yoga,Yoga
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad T540p, W540, W541.
- (New) Initial release.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)