- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click the Windows Logo button, right click 'Computer', select 'Properties'.
- Select 'Device manager', double click the target display adapter device.
- Click 'Driver' tab, and select 'Update Driver'.
- Select option 'Browse my computer for driver software' and select 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'.
- Click 'Have Disk' and click 'Browse...'
- Enter the directory in which the display driver software is saved.
- Enter the directory path 'Packages > Drivers > Display > wB_INF' for Windows 8.1 (32 bit); OR 'Packages > Drivers >Display > WB6A_INF' for Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Select the 'XX_XXXXX.INF' file and click 'Open'
- Click 'OK', click 'Next' and the operating system will install the display driver.
- Upon successful completion, the operating system will display a success message. Click 'close'. After installation, reboot the system.
* Note : if the driver has been installed by inf update then it can not be uninstalled by CIM, end user need to remove it from Device Manager.