Note for ThinkPad X1 Carbon users:
To find your X1 Carbon Type, please click here for more details.
This document supports X1 Carbon with the following Machine Type:
Lenovo QuickControl enables you to control your computer remotely using your smartphone. You can control the mouse cursor, change second screen settings, and manage active apps and windows. Lenovo QuickControl requires a companion app running on your smartphone.
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
- Lenovo B490s, B4400, B4400s, B4450s, B5400
- Lenovo E4430
- Lenovo M4400, M4400s, M4450, M5400
- Lenovo V4400, V4400u
- Thinkpad 11e (Type 20D9, 20DA)
- ThinkPad Edge E145, Edge E440, Edge E540
- ThinkPad Edge E455, Edge E555
ThinkPad E450, E450c, E550, E550c
- ThinkPad Helix (Machine Type 20CG, 20CH)
- ThinkPad L440, L540
- ThinkPad L450
- ThinkPad S440, S540
- ThinkPad T440, T440p, T440s, T540p
- ThinkPad T450, T450s
- ThinkPad T550
- ThinkPad W540, W541, W541, W550s
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20A7, 20A8, 20BS, 20BT)
- ThinkPad X140e
- ThinkPad X240, X240s
- ThinkPad X250
- ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 11e (Type 20D9, 20DA)
, Yoga 12, Yoga 14, Yoga 15
- Zhaoyang K2450
- Zhaoyang K4450
- ThinkPad S440 & S540 doesn't support Windows 8.1
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- Added support for ThinkPad S1 Yoga 12.
- Added support for ThinkPad T550,W541,W550s.
- (New) GUI improvements for High DPI displays.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad L450.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X250.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)