This utility will examine your system configuration and detect all SATA optical drive (ODD) installed in your ThinkPad. SATA (Serial AT Attachment) is a new interface for storage devices.
The utility will then check the firmware revision of the ODD and judge whether your system requires a firmware update or not. If required, it will prompt you to run the appropriate firmware update program for your drive.
This package will run on the Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) and Windows 8.
(Refer to marketing materials to find out what computer models support which Operating Systems)
There is no ISO format release for the SATA ODD firmware update.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems|
- Edge E430, Edge E431, Edge E435
- Edge E530, Edge E531, Edge E535
- L430, L530
- T430, T430i, T430s, T430si
- T530, T530i, W530
- X230, X230i, X230 Tablet, X230i Tablet
|Supported Operating Systems|
- Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit *1
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 32-bit, 64-bit *2
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 *3
- IRST 18.104.22.1681 or AMD AHCI Driver 22.214.171.124 or later
- IRST 126.96.36.1996 or AMD AHCU Driver 188.8.131.527 or later
- IRST 184.108.40.2066 or later
|Summary of changes|
- Added support for PLDS DS-8A9SH
Please refer to the README file (content in English) for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)