- IdeaPad Yoga 13
|Supported Operating Systems|
- Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
BIOS, abbreviation of Basic Input／Output System, is integrated in ROM chip on main board, which contains the basic input/output program, system configuration information, system startup self-check and pre-setup programs. BIOS provides most basic low-level hardware operations; it is the connection between software and hardware, and interfacing window of hardware and operating system.
Note: Make note of any settings you have changed in the BIOS Configuration Utility. These settings may have to be re-entered after updating the BIOS.
Attention: Do not power off or restart your computer during the BIOS flashing process, which will cause serious damage and improper functioning of your computer.
- Normal BIOS upgrade
|Downloading the package|
- Click the file link to download the file from the web page.
- For Windows operation system, there is one update package available, 66cn55ww_x64_en.exe. Please download the right update package.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
|Install the package in Windows|
- Restart computer.
- Locate the file 66cn55ww_x64_en.exe that has been downloaded.
- Double click the 66cn55ww_x64_en.exe.
- Click Install.
- Click Flash BIOS.
- Press Enter to start flashing. During the process, you are advised not to turn off the computer.
- When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.
- Enter to BIOS menu, load default setting-> save and exit.
- Please reboot the system again.