This package installs the Lenovo ACPI device driver for Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
This driver requires approximately 10MB of space on your hard drive.
This package has been approved for use with the following systems:
- All ThinkCentre M72e, M78, M82, M92, M92p, M92z
- All ThinkCentre Edge 72, Edge 92
- All ThinkStation E31
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type c1acp13us17.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the c1acp13us17.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\DRIVERS\LBAI\c1acp13us17.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.