This packages install BIOS update utility for Windows 32-bit.
Notice : There are two versions of BIOS images included in this package.
- Version IMAGE9H.ROM is compatible with machines whose current BIOS version is 9HKT51A or lower.
- Version IMAGEFA.ROM is compatible with machines whose current BIOS version is FAKT08A or higher.
- The batch file will automatically detect and update the right version of BIOS image which is compatible with your machine.
- ThinkServer TS130 (type 1098, 1100, 1105, 1106)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 32bit
- Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional SP1 32bit
- Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit
- Windows Server 2008 32bit
- Windows Vista Business SP2 32bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
To update the server BIOS using this package, do the following:
- Please enter BIOS Setup to check your current BIOS version:
- If your current BIOS is FAKTXXAUS, and if you have set the Administrator/User password in BIOS Setup, please DO clear your password first. Otherwise, ignore this step.
- Do not turn off your server when updating the BIOS, otherwise the BIOS will fail to be updated and the system will fail to restart.
- If your old BIOS is 9HKTXXA, you just need to run flash.sh 1 time, and system will auto reboot 1 time. When you see the successful message, the update is completed.
- If your old BIOS is FAKTXXA, you just need to run flash.sh 3 times, and system will auto reboot 3 times. When you see the successful message, the update is completed.
- If your old BIOS is FAKTXXB, please enter SETUP to set the "Security"->"Secure Boot"->[Secure Boot] to "Disabled" and set the "Security"->"Secure Boot"->[Secure Boot Status] to "Setup Mode" by pressing "Reset To Setup Mode",then save the setting to flash BIOS. You just need to run flash.bat 1 time, and system will auto reboot and update process will continue after reboot. When the update process shows 100%, the update is completed. Then it will auto reboot. If you want to use the secure boot function after the BIOS update , you can enter SETUP to set the "Security"->"Secure Boot"->[Secure Boot] to "Enabled" and set the "Security"->"Secure Boot"->[Secure Boot Status] to "User Mode" by pressing "Restore Factory Keys", then save and exit SETUP.
- Download the package. Then, extract the package and copy to your OS.
- Open a command window.
- Enter the folder path and run flash.bat to flash. Wait till the process completes and follow the warning messages or refer to the above Attention contents.